Digital Service Manager
Cheppers is looking for an extremely organized and well spoken person to fill the role of a Digital Service Manager. You will have the opportunity to work closely with brilliant DevOps/Cloud Engineers and Web Developers who are passionate about using the best available technologies for the given task. You will have the chance to make an impact by improving our service delivery and traffic management processes.
- Coordinate our DevOps Engineers and Web Developers in client support engagements.
- Get familiar and stay up to date with contractual commitments and responsibilities.
- Be open to getting familiar with different technologies.
- Prioritize the support backlog based on SLA and business value.
- Evaluate change requests and prepare proposals involving the appropriate skill set in the process.
- Ensure transparency with maintaining a support backlog and with clear communication to the clients.
- Manage customer expectations about deadlines and deliverables.
- Schedule and organize monthly security updates for client websites.
- Improve and enhance our support processes proactively.
- Get familiar with our traffic management processes to efficiently allocate resources based on skills required and business value.
- Maintain a skill matrix in cooperation with HR and stay up to date with the skills of our designers, engineers and developers.
- Ensure allocating colleagues with the required skill set to support creating proposals and sales personnel in client meetings.
- Stay up to date with business priorities for decision making and know when to escalate. Keep record of ongoing and upcoming project deadlines.
- Maintain resource bookings in our dedicated resource management system to provide transparency to stakeholders.
- Be interested in technology
- Be proactive
- Be an excellent communicator with all the stakeholders
- Be able to prioritize tasks
- Fluent or advanced English and Hungarian
- Time management skills - for both yourself and the developers
- Critical thinking skills - as the go-to problem solver, be able to evaluate any issue that might arise and come up with a potential solution
Nice to have
- Have a good understanding of the agile way of working
- Experience with content management systems
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Familiarity with DevOps and cloud concepts
- Experience with project management systems, e.g. Redmine or JIRA
- Proficiency with Google office suite - e.g. Sheets, Docs, and Calendar
For all this we offer
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- Weekly massage
- Free coffee & tea
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 50+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.