Cheppers is looking for Cloud/DevOps Engineers to work on cloud based products for our clients and on in-house tools for our development teams. We are AWS partners with extensive knowledge of the platform and lots of experience in hosting highly available websites and applications. Besides AWS, we have hands-on experience with Google Cloud and we also provide various DevOps services from infrastructure planning to implementing modern CI/CD systems.
About the job
- You will developer Cloud Infrastructure and CI/CD systems and support the development of SaaS/PaaS products
- Your responsibilities will include developing software, APIs and automating related cloud infrastructure tasks with infrastructure as code
- The services you will work with are powered by Linux servers and containers mostly built on Amazon Web Services
- Agile or agile-like way of working (depending on projects)
- Our new team members are expected to improve their knowledge of the technologies we use to a professional level within their work
- Passion for automation
- Understanding of highly-available cloud systems
- Experience in either Ruby, Go, Python or PHP
- Extensive understanding of Linux (shell scripting, package management, containers, networking, TCP and TLS protocols)
- Deep understanding of underlying technologies of today's internet
- At least strong intermediate English skills that you can use confidently
Nice to have
- Experience working with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Having relevant certifications
- Experience with Terraform, AWS CloudFormation or Pulumi
- Experience working with containers
- Experience with server-configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- DevOps experience: owning and operating services that you've built
- Contributions to open source projects
- Familiarity with automated testing
For all this we offer
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Soft skill trainings
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to HR@CHEPPERS.COM or by filling out the form below.