Frontend Developer (React)
Cheppers is looking for Frontend Developer with React experience. You will work on web application development with React and mobile application development projects with React Native for international and local clients.
- Develop React based web applications and React Native mobile applications
- Work together with UX/UI designers and backend developers
- Perform code reviews
- Working together with a project team in sprints
- Follow and improve front end best practices
- Staying up to date with new trends in web development
- Test your code thoroughly
- Participate in and contribute to project planning discussions
- Work experience with React, Redux, Saga, SASS, Jest
- Experience in working with Git
- Openness to work with new technologies
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
- 3+ years of experience
Nice to have
- React Native and mobile application development experience
- Familiarity with Node.js and Websocket
- Experience with PHP CMSs (e.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla)
- You understand PHP code
- You are familiar with Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, or other popular frontend frameworks
- You are familiar with any package manager (e.g. NPM, Yarn), or build tool (e.g. Webpack, Grunt, Gulp)
For all this we offer
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- Weekly massage
- Free coffee & tea
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Flexible working
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.