Drupal Frontend Developer
Cheppers is looking for an experienced Drupal Frontend Developer who can deliver stunning visual solutions for Drupal web pages. You will work on international and local projects as well.
- Develop and test Drupal site builds and themes
- Support existing Drupal websites and themes
- Perform code reviews
- Cooperate with UX/UI designers and backend developers
- Working together with a project team in an agile way
- Staying up to date with new trends in web development
- Strong Drupal site building experience
- Experience with a wide range of Drupal modules and themes, as well as frontend frameworks
- Familiarity with PHP and twig
- Ability to understand requirements and quickly identify changes to the project scope
- Understanding of common git-based development workflows and code management
- Motivation to step outside of your comfort zone and learn new technologies and systems
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
- 3+ years of experience
Nice to have
- Familiarity with PatternLab
- Experience with Drupal 8 Theming
- Understanding of frontend performance issues facing high traffic Drupal sites
- Frontend related open source contributions
- Drupal 8 Frontend Developer or Sitebuilder certification
For all this we offer
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Flexible working hours, from the office or from home (2 home office opportunity / week)
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- Weekly massage
- Free coffee & tea
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.